Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/tomica/aeonkings.com/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3553: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
THE AEON KINGS ALLIANCE • View topic - The Return of the Dark Aeon.
It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:19 am
Donate towards my web hosting bill!  aeon50 50$ off on yearly based web hosting

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Return of the Dark Aeon.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 pm 
Slave

yep i was bored and after a year and a half maybe 2 i have decided to return to the game, i see alot off new people in AK and some old face's as well. not many mite i add thou. i hope yous are all doing ok and hope the alliance is growing well, has much changed since i left? and are omega and the legion stiil having that pointless war. or what?

P.S if anyone can help me to get back on my feet im on ppt :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dark ifrit.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The Return of the Dark Aeon.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 pm 
Slave

dude you quit when I did??? I think you still played when I left the game lol :-P ....funny story though, I recently returned too, you synchronise with me or what??? lmao
Anyway welcome back, nice to see you back here ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 am 
Slave

hahaha thats just strange did you keep your same name or what? yeh i said to m self ill give it another go see what happens but i will be playing a bit different this time but meh. good to here form you again anyways. :cool:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:25 am 
Slave

dang....we really need to make an AK meet up already....I have a pause from alcohol to get fit etc. but we need to really make sometime next year a meet up with the old bunch, some barbecue, beer...all that stuff ;)

I suppose it could be at G`s house, he has a fridge :-P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 am 
intermediate

welcome back people - yes theres alot of noobs here including myself :D so how come theres so many old faces :P returning to the AK fold these days? Its all good :grin:

Server war is still ongoing.......FUALL vs whoever Legion amongst others i think.....ive forgotten at this stage its being going on for so f**king long. So much so that i think both sides are using it as a rouse to stop people from farming them any more than the odd time but thats my personal opinion

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm 
Slave

wow cant believe that its still going that so stupid,

couple of other thing if people can tell me whats the the higest army size and whats stats like, like i remember they were big when i was playing but just wondering about like MS how big they are etc etc.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm 
intermediate

ill check into it but it may take a while - i think antz or pheonix lord have the stats list for the big guys...see what we can do - are you coming back to the alliance as well or?

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 pm 
Slave

im not a 100% on what im going to do at the moment im raising my UP which is on 7k all ready just from starting back up yesterday:D well i think its good and ill will stat raiding now as well.

cheers for all the info well if yous can get it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 pm 
intermediate

well you are more than welcome to join Knights or Kings - just mention who you are to either me if you are looking to kings or sean or raganvald if you want to join knights: your experience is impressive and anyways ur an Aeon :-P :grin:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 pm 
Slave

thanks for the invite to either of the alliance i mite take you on the offer but ill have to see. one more favor is there anyone here in kings that can take me on as an officer i need a some income. lol

i have reach 10k UP now i know its not much but a little bit helps :grin:

Profile E-mail