It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:59 am
Donate towards my web hosting bill!  aeon50 50$ off on yearly based web hosting

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: how?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm 
Jr. Admin

how did you guys wind up in AK?

its my topic so i'll start 1st :D

i started playing and was lone wolf for 4 months. i got many offers of help from many players but i turned them all down just so i could see how far i could go on my own. well i never got far as i was farmed relentlessly until i got an offer of help from a player (who no longer plays) called "Deathsquad", well DS got the farmers off my back and gave me the link to AK forum. i registered and started posting my n00b thoughts all over the gaff (Gaff=place).

i had my 1st PPT which i payed $50 for and received loads of help to get my account up to acceptance lvl.

the rest you might say...is history :)

over to you guys 8-)

mess with the ram and you'll get the horns!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: how?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:11 pm 
AeonKING

i started playing aaaggees ago...i thought i did quite well at the time, until of course i got bored and lost interest....

untill my cousin tried to get me to sign up as his officer, i went to register a new account and it said my email was already in use.....

so i requested my password and once i logged in i found i had war declared upon me by alot of the Aeon Kings alliance, whoever they are...lol

i signed up as my cousin's officer and began trading, i applied to the aeon knights because that was what he was in.....Jim turned me down.. :?

i needed to get my total power up to 15 billion....:D

i signed up as einsteins officer under the recommendation of troy (arsenal) and soon i was a member of the aeon knights.....

wow...i should write this down as a story....:D

Anthony says:
you're not a guy?
Matty says:
no

Read My Blog! Please?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:59 pm 
intermediate

well i suppose i can regale you with my tale of how i became the best aeon kings member ever haha

well it all started on a stormy night long long ago...........

no 2 of these guys in my food tech clas started going on this and it looked a little intresting so i joined up. but i wasnt making too much money, actually the way i started getting money at first was by trading one of my mates food that i had brought to school for naq haha

anyway as time progressed i wanted a c/o and i looked on main forum and saw breaker (now in mayhem) and i joined up. he recomended i join the aeon knights and i did, that was in december 2005. i had the requirements for kings straight away and so i asked terry (breaker) how i aply and he said ask bill (pianomutt) so i did and bill said hed ask tomo to send a invite, month later i still hadnt got my invite and i had carried on asking so as you can imagine i was getting quite annoyed and then tal rasha told me hed sort it out for me, and he did so in january 2006 i officially joined aeon kings. trhough terry i started talking to mike, jaba and eventually g and steve and started making friends. then it all went to pot with the ak vs omega war, which i got massed on my bday stupid omega, and then the final nail in the coffin was when alison destroyed ak, most people i knew had disapeared, mike was with his now financé alot of the time, g was moving into his house which took way logner than expected, all that was left was steve.

anyway its more of my life in ak now than how i got into it so ill stop

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:00 pm 
advanced

mine's shorter...

i joined the knights cause of my CO (that has left the game), he had joined it as well... i stayed there for 1 years and a couple of months i think. Managed to get to 2IC in Jim leadership. I saw AK going away as well and steve came to knights and didnt let us fold. Then AK came back :p

ive move to kings just a little time ago when G came back from his house moving... :roll:

:ugeek:

Edit: OH and DB refused my appliance to the Kings and then f****d off to Alpha the day after... how cruel!

cmon einy chill with the language
matty

@Einstein: lol ops... i forgot about it :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:04 pm 
Jr. Admin

get ready i have just come in from the pub and well im ready to speil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:32 am 
Slave

im here because Tomo wanted help with the forum so i helped him. Then i decided to join and add some warez as he had none, and i enjoy gfx so like that part of the forum. Then he made me mod so im stuck here now. lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:20 am 
Slave

well it all started back in the year 18dickied2. Myself and... oh wait wrong story.

Been playin SGW for bout a year now. joined a few other alliances all fell apart due to crap leadership (one alliance laeder in a very small alliance though it was smart to farm DD and Tauri Alliance platers after ascension) ended in a big massing for all in the alliance. Oh there was blood everywhere :cry:

Then stayed on my own for a bit got used to the game learned alot through my rebuild. after a bit went lookin for a new alliance and thought these guys look pretty good. asked to join got acepted and the been here since and learned a hella lot more :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:21 pm 
Slave

Back in February I joined up to play cause a few of my mates were playing (nigelthedestroyer, bob the god , etc) and got some advice from them about the game but I didn't have an internet connection at home and I can't log in from work so I left the account alone and it just sat there till about 2 months ago when I decided to start playing (I moved house and got the net in, Yay! :D )

So I got some advice from guys that have been playing a while and then made some shrewd moves to get myself up the rankings (spending $200 helped a lot too!)

Then I got talking to Nigelthedestroyer about getting into the knights, he told me the minimum stats and I PM'd Antz till I got in!

Now I just spend all my time on here posting till I run out of threads!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:28 pm 
Jr. Admin

i started playing one month after the game started, now when i say noob i mean noob i found the sgw site after visiting sci.com being a mega sg1 fan at the time i could not resist. it took me a few hours to decide in the end i choose the asgard.

i always play war games and i love building def to a level no one can get in shame it don't work on sgw the principle i mean.. so i plod around the game for a month was for all those who remember eskar officer i sent him a pm asking him a hi he never got back to me.

i then went through the rankings and saw tomo or should i say bahamut lol makes me smile when i see that one i spoke to tomo over pm and after a while i joined him in ak after being his officer for a while

i then just read ak forums never posted never. then after a while i started to just after i moved house and the big ak-ek split happend the rest is as they say history 3 years in march/april next year ill have been playing always been ak except for about 4 months in total maybe not even that long....

there is my story short and sweet the full history can be found in my head lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

hm

how did i end up here :roll:

Profile E-mail