It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:17 am
Donate towards my web hosting bill!  aeon50 50$ off on yearly based web hosting

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: pigalle christian louboutin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:42 pm 
Slave

I agree with everyone else. OTH deserves a full season. This is one of the only shows worth watching. I'm glad it didn't get cut all together but I feel like you have put shows on that no one cares about. Who wants to watch life is wild and reaper no one!!! i also feel like you need to put more black shows on tv. I don't appreciate All of Us being cut for stupid aliens in america. You could've at least given them a season finale! if the line up doesn't improve i will not be watching the CW network anymore. First charmed gets talken off (which was sort of okay because it had many long great years) then 7th heaven (which also had many long great years) but the ending was soooo dumb. And then Gilmore Girls!!!!! That was the stupidest thing. And I am sorry to be so blunt but to be totaly honest all us fans that are being so blunt are just being helpful. NOt to mention you better keep this show!!!!! And smallville. And again I am sorry to be to blunt but you screwed with great shows (and your only hurting yourselves). Good LUck!!!!!! Ps helping us fans will only help you(CW)
I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THE FALL SEASON THE ONLY NIGHT I CAN WATCH THE CW NOW IS THURSDAYS. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING I USED TO LIVE FOR V. MARS AND I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL SUMMER FOR OTH TO COME BACK NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAVE TO WAIT TIL JANUARY OR WHENEVER THAT SUCKS. I MEAN WHAT IS BEAUTY AND THE GEEK ANYWAYZ DON'T GET IT AT ALL AND GOSSIP GIRL YOU WILL BE CANCELING THAT SURE ENOUGH LIKE THE MANY OTHER SHOWS THAT CAME AND WENT BEFORE A SINGLE THOUGHT. ALIENS IN AMERICA THAT'S GOING TOO. SOON ENOUGH THERE WON'T BE ANY GOODS SHOWS TO WATCH THE CW FOR ANYMORE.
christian louboutin pigalle christian louboutin mulberry outlet store moncler coats uk burberry portafoglio mulberry antony bag christian louboutin outlet online prezzi borse prada burberry scarpe burberry occhiali gucci uomo
1. Take a shower BEFORE you jump in the pool. Lotions, hair products and make up are swell AFTER your post swim shower. Not so much in the pool. Who are you trying to impress? With swim caps and goggles on, we pretty much all look like condom ads.
christian louboutin prices moncler jackets online mulberry holdall outlet prada classic chanel bag christian louboutin shoes outlet gucci occhiali fondazione prada gucci napoli bauletto burberry prezzo chanel vintage parigi burberry baby
"I could watch this online, but it's a fun scene," said Russell Simmons from his front row seat. "This show is always fun and a great production."
chanel bags outlet online nba t shirts moncler outlet usa chanel shop online prada spa occhiali burberry gucci outlet christian louboutin shoes for women portafoglio prada uomo abiti prada christian louboutin sample sale prada sport
More Photos

Profile E-mail